Council of Chapters: Go to Meeting - January 26, 2020 at 6:30pm

• 2 Replies

Kara Driscoll

• Council of Chapters
on: November 18, 2019, 12:42:15 PM
1.26.19 - Greetings everyone, please see the agenda attached below. We will be discussing the Council's goals during Sunday's meeting. If you have time prior to Sunday's meeting, please fill out the attached questionnaire (11.16.19 questionnaire - Chapter rep doc is for extra info) and send it to me (k.dreamflow@gmail.com). Otherwise, please send it to me prior to our February 8th in-person meeting.

Additionally, we will be streaming our February 8th in-person meeting. Thus, we strongly recommend tuning in if you cannot make it in person- we'd love to know your feedback! Please keep an eye out for relevant updates on the forum and via email.

The Council's updated purpose/mission is: “The purpose of the Council is to facilitate communication among the Chapters and with the Board. It serves as a conduit of information that supports and strengthens the FNPS Chapters in pursuit of the FNPS mission, and elevates local and regional issues and shares solutions throughout the Society.”

As always, please let me know if you have any comments or questions - k.dreamflow@gmail.com, 239-249-2340. The best way to reach me is by phone call or text.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:36:39 PM by Kara Driscoll »

Athena Philips

• FNPS members
  • VP Admin; Conference Committee Chair
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 09:04:30 PM
In case anyone wants the above documents in PDF format, I've attached the Agenda and Questionnaire responses here.
Athena Philips, Citrus Chapter
VP of Administration
Conference Committee Chair

Kara Driscoll

• Council of Chapters
Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 08:39:13 PM
Here's the powerpoint from this meeting.