Looking for 2016 Conference Registration page

• 1 Replies

Joan Bausch

on: March 17, 2016, 11:59:38 PM
Read all about the Conference on its separate page, but did not see a place to register for the Conference.  I thought I'd look here in the Forum, but alas No Place to Register that I can see.

Did I read somewhere that Cammie was no longer going to do registration for conference? Hope that ball was not dropped. Is it too early?

Also noticed that the hotel page did not give me a choice for the Studio Room… were they all booked? or is it necessary to call the hotel directly?

Was hoping to get to Daytona but there are hurdles to jump!  Hope those in the "know" will shed some light on this problem. THANKS!  Joan B

Anne Cox

• FNPS members
  • FNPS Past President
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 03:03:24 PM
Joan and others.  Registration will be up soon. We had some technical difficulties with credit card machines.   Note too that our Registration is through a different vendor- since 2015.

Also the link to the Hotel is on the FNPS Web page http://www.fnps.org/conference

FROM the Web page:   To book your room during the conference, go to www.daytonabeachresort.com and after selecting your dates, on the next page use the Group Code FLNATIVE to access the above rates.   If the link does not give you the choice you desire, please call the phone number below and tell them you are with the Florida Native Plant Society. They have assured us the rooms are available.

DAYTONA BEACH RESORT
2700 N Atlantic Ave.
Daytona Beach, Florida 32118
Local: (386) 672-3770
Toll-Free: (877) 644-3239
Fax: (386) 944-2090
Anne C. Cox, Ph.D.