Council of Chapters: Mead Botanical Garden 2:45-3:45pm

• 2 Replies

Kara Driscoll

• Board of Directors
on: November 15, 2019, 02:06:26 AM
Greetings everyone,

I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience the last few months. I've been swamped with schoolwork, and unfortunately have not been able to schedule things.

Rest assured, I have been doing what I can to bring the Council back up to speed. Next semester will NOT be this busy.

Please find Saturday's agenda attached. We will primarily be going over the Council Purpose we collectively defined, some Council/Chapter accomplishments from 2019, and some key goals for us to focus on as a Council in 2020.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me: k.dreamflow@gmail.com, 239-249-2340. I am best reached by phone/text!

Athena Philips

• Board of Directors
  • Council of Chapters Secretary
Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 02:41:27 PM
PDF version of the Agenda, if anyone needs that instead of WORD.
Athena Philips, Council of Chapters Secretary

Kara Driscoll

• Board of Directors
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 12:33:06 PM
Greetings everyone, please find the Powerpoint from this weekend's meeting attached.

Additionally, I have also attached the questionnaire and supplementary documents (Chapter Rep description, and 8.19 Key Responses) I handed out at the meeting. If you were not there or did not finish and hand in your questionnaire, please fill this out and email it back to me at k.dreamflow@gmail.com before our next meeting on January 29, 2020. Ideally, will be going over the responses at our next CoC GoToMeeting.

If you have any questions, please let me know!