2015 FNPS Board of Directors Meeting On-line October 22, at 7:00 PM - Cancelled

• 1 Replies

Anne Cox

• FNPS members
  • FNPS Past President
on: September 25, 2015, 04:14:04 PM
FNPS Board of Directors: This meeting has been CANCELLED

As we discussed at the meeting on Sept 24, the October meeting will focus on Contracts and insurance.  Members who are interested in reviewing the contracts, please get in touch with me and I will send the contracts to you. We want comments by October 15. We are not posting the contracts for privacy purposes. The final decisions will be made at the November 7th meeting on contracts.

Board members who are want to review contracts please contact the FNPS President to obtain copies and instructions. Recommendations will be presented to the Board on Nov 07, at the Florida Forestry Training Center.   

Please See Information on the Nov 7th meeting on the Society calendar at http://fnps.org/events/eventlist/  Registration for overnight and food service is due October 21 to Cammie at info@fnps.org.   All Board and Council Members as well as Chapter Officers.  Please invite FNPS Members who are interested in leadership.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:42:17 AM by Anne Cox »
Anne C. Cox, Ph.D.

Kim Zarillo

• FNPS members
  • FNPS Treasurer
  • Treasurer
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:38:42 PM
2016 Contractor and Function details attached.
Association of Florida Native Nurseries membership and sponsorship costs. All support costs comes to $350. I recommend budgeting for the amounts below and in the pdf attachment per the website and benefits listed.
AFNN Membership
   $150.00
Native Plant Show
   $100.00
Guide for Real Florida Gardeners   $100.00
Total   $350.00
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:16:41 PM by Kim Zarillo »